Tuesday, March 11
10:00 am-12:00 pm | FREE
Does your nonprofit accept online donations or send appeals by mail? These fundraising methods entail charity registration requirements in many states. In this workshop, you'll learn about these laws and compliance with them, as well as the specifics of registration in New York. Register»
New York Library/Learning Center
Our library/learning center is open to all; appointments are not necessary. We offer free access to:
- Foundation Directory Online Professional
- Philanthropy In/Sight®
- Foundation Grants to Individuals Online
- Other funding databases
- A specialized book and periodicals collection for nonprofit and individual grantseekers
- Expert help in using these resources
- Our lending program for individuals who live, work or study in the five boroughs of New York City. Search the Catalog of Nonprofit Literature to see which items circulate.
Tuesday through Saturday
10:00 am-5:00 pm
10:00 am-8:00 pm
See our web site for directions and library policies.