Looking for scholarships? Paying back student loans? If you answered yes to either of those questions, then sign up for our free webinars coming in June! Funding your education requires careful planning, persistence, and knowing how and where to look for funding.
How to Find & Win Scholarships and Fellowships
Wednesday, June 6, 1:00-2:00 pm ET
Get expert advice on how to find scholarship opportunities and prepare winning applications. Mark Kantrowitz, publisher of Finaid.org and Fastweb.com (and Edupass.org, for international students) and one of the nation's experts on student aid, will discuss how to:
- Search effectively for scholarships
- Use key scholarship resources
- Write winning scholarship essays
- Win scholarships
- Ace the scholarship interview
- Follow up with funders after you win a scholarship
- And much, much more!
Getting a Grip on Your Student Loans
Wednesday, June 13, 3:00-4:00 pm ET
Learn how to more effectively manage your student debt.
Students and grads have important decisions to make about managing their student debt. Flexible repayment options and forgiveness provisions are available, but the details matter and it can be confusing to figure it out on your own.
Our presenter, Heather Jarvis, knows how to break it down step-by-step so it makes sense once and for all. From this presentation, you will learn to:
- Determine what kind of loans you have and why it makes a difference.
- Evaluate income-based repayment and other options.
- Learn simple steps to qualify for public service loan forgiveness.
Bring your toughest questions because the expert is in the house!