The fifth annual Staten Island NFP Association Conference will take place at The College of Staten Island on April 10th, 2015, 8:00 am-3:00 pm. This year's session is titled "Raising the Bar: Quality Outcomes Through Best Practice" and will include a full day of keynote sessions, breakout presentations, and networking with hundreds of other members of Staten Island's nonprofit community.
Paula Gavin, Chief Service Officer of New York City, will deliver the keynote and breakout sessions will include:
- Using metrics to gauge audit effectiveness
- Implementing a comprehensive volunteer management system
- Financial implications of retirement planning
- Rapid web site development
- Using data to activate board fundraising
Ticket prices are $65 for members/$85 for non-members. Register»